Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Who has the best concert light show?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner stormrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2007
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im going to post vids with this. Who has the best concert light show? Is it the challanger Trans-Siberian Orchastra [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9EBkL0i-A"]YouTube - New TSO Song[/ame]
    Or is it the champion Pink Floyd? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_HFdSKivrg"]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb live[/ame]
    I think it would be interesting to see both TSO and Pink Floyd on the same tour.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Iron Maiden has a Kick Azzed light show.
    One of my favorite bands of all time.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never seen them live, but I saw a clip on TV of Sigur Ros playing live and their light show looked stunning and hypnotic at the same time. I haven't checked youtube yet, but if I find the clip I'll let you know.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Flaming Lips had a very good light show, but the club was so tiny it was difficult to appreciate the massive scale their lighting was really meant for. Lasers shot in my eyes on numerous ocassions 'cause the ceiling was too low.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner stormrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2007
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hawkeye.
    I agree with Iron Maiden being a great band. I even gained a new found respect after the whole OZZ fest thing. How many bands would stay with it after all the garbage that was done to them allegedy at the hands of Sharon Osbourne. They really showed their dedacation to their fans. For those of you that dont know what happened at OZZFEST there was several attempts allegedy by Sharon to turn Iron Maiden into a real life Spinal Tap. The PA system was turned off repeatedly durining Iron Maidens set. There was also mass eggings at the band. And then what Sharon said about bruce Dickinson after their last spot on the Ozzfest tour. Very unprofessional on Sharon's Part. Here is the sound and vid on Sharon's comment. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlcZEuzHMhI"]YouTube - Sharon at ozzfest 05[/ame] There are other vids on this tour but this is the cleanest on I could find. You want to see more you can find them through this link. The Bruce Dickinson Comments are very strong. Every Other word starts with the letter f. Cant blame him though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic